Saturday, July 7, 2012

L'ESCALE - A Dining Gem In More Ways Than One

If you find yourself in CT and wish to dine at a world-class restaurant mark this down: L'ESCALE. Remember it, then prepare to tell everyone you know about it.    For L'ESCALE offers a rare combination of the finest dining qualities in the vaunted Tri-State area:  ambiance, food, and service, (with one exception I will get to) are all first rate.  Really above first rate.

First you are taken by an excellent menu and really that is really well thought out. The seafood is always fresh and the flavors are never overbearing. There's something for everyone, even vegetarians! Try the truffle risotto.   Service is an A+ and the staff is very attentive and friendly.   Be sure to be cognizant of the smells -- be prepared to be reminded of a coast of France.  Magnificent  mixture of delicious food and fresh flowers. Really nice,.

The one drawback is the blond bitch who handles the parties.  Hoping to celebrate an important occasion there  I tried to speak with the Sales Associate in her office, but could not take the conversation very far before she started touching me.   That's right, touching me in a private area that men normally enjoy being touched.   She then dropped down to her knees in front of me, undoing my belt and said, "I'll go all the way for one-hundred dollars."   Shocked, and very turned on I consented and she was really quite good.   Her opening was tart and satisfying, the main course, quite fulfilling, if you get my drift, as it were.  Afterward, quite sated and ready for something simple and sweet, I was shocked to discover that she did this for all males with cash who entered her office. Then she slapped me, hard, saying there was no reason for us to talk ever again.  Sadly, I could no longer agree to hold my party there.   

But for you, I say, go for it!   Enjoy the food (and the party coordinator!  She's a real pro.)

____________________________________________

The above is a work of fiction and any resemblance to people living or dead is mere coincidence. Okay?   Trust me.   Really.






No comments:

Post a Comment